DIY_EFI Digest V5 #1

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Tue Jan 4 13:52:08 GMT 2000

A little trivia on the 1600 MR2 it looks stunningly similar to the Lotus
twin cam engine of years ago. You might want to see if the lotus page has
any info. I could be way off on this but looking at the Lotus twin cam book
and an 1600 Toyota twin cam I got from the yard they seem a direct copy. My
$.02
                                                           Don