DIY_EFI Digest V5 #6

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 6 21:39:15 GMT 2000

Ya'all, just might be over thinking this.  Unless your doing a true SEFI,
your gonna be just spraying fuel around the manifold anyway.  Ya, be nice to
get fuel in about the right area, but, I don't think your ever going to see
a real difference in what your looking at.
  Might even be better using a TBI setup since you have more injector
firings to atomize the fuel and get it splashing around better (<g>).
Grumpy
  Doc even agrees..