GMECM and Crank Sensors

jtyler jtyler at ga.prestige.net
Tue Jan 11 14:25:30 GMT 2000

For yet another project, is there a nice reliable, relatively easy to mount crank sensor that interfaces easily to the GM ECM's you favor?
In this case a dist is not an option.

I have provisions to build a mount, make/adapt a crank wheel of some type or precisely install magnets in a pulley or even a flywheel.

Does the GM DIS have 5 or 6k rpm limits, something I read somewhere indicated that, but they may have been talking about HEI coils?  All this stuff I am playing with needs to make it
to 6.5K, the race app at least 8500.

Dopey