TWM & GMECM

jtyler jtyler at ga.prestige.net
Tue Jan 11 13:34:04 GMT 2000

Well it certainly pays to ask first.  Thanks a bunch.
I could always go to a crank wheel later after all the otherstuff
is sorted out, but for street use I certainly don't need to.
I just wanted to eliminate the dist if possible.

So back to the Crane.  What electrical input is the ecm looking for
from the trigger wheel?

Do I build a circuit to condition the Crane box output to the GM ecm,
or do you need to make a new driver for the optical sensor itself and have it trigger the ecm directly?  Has someone been down this path...sounds like?

If you can send me the wheel drawing that would be great.  If a fax
is less effort let me know.  BTW there is absolutely no rush on this.
I am one of those "Blessed" with too many projects.

Dopey