68HC11 Disassembler...

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 11 23:42:17 GMT 2000

For people who have wanted to download my HC11 disassembler during this
past month-and-a-half or so and found that my website was down, I just
wanted to let you know that it is back up and running and appologize for
any inconvenience...  I moved to switch jobs and am now on a different
internet service, though from the user perspective, the site appears the
same...

The current address for the front-end of the site is:

http://dewhisna.home.netcom.com

The HC11 disassembler link can be found on the download page:

http://dewhisna.home.netcom.com/download.html

My old ISP still has my site active, though I don't know how long they
will keep it active...  There you'll only find a link to this new
location...  And unfortunately, all of the search engines still only
have the old site listed...

I will be putting up a mirror for this new front-end of the site once I
get the details worked out with my new ISP...  And I eventually plan to
register a name for the site...  But in the meantime, use the above
address and enjoy...

As for the next version (1.2), it is basically complete except for the
manual re-writes -- I've been too busy with the job switch and
relocation to get it completed yet -- but it's coming (I promise)...

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com