Believe it or not... NOT

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 21 04:48:05 GMT 2000

This doesn't make sense to me.  Static CR would remain the same.
The dynamic/effective CR should still be the same since nothing none
compressable was added to the mix.  The VE should drop (less O2 to react),
hence lower fuel amount needed, leaner mixture takes longer to burn hence
more timing needed.
Grumpy