Holley Projection 2D

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 22 18:30:08 GMT 2000

I'm just boring to listen to but why not wire it to a 1227747 (gm ecm), get
a copy of the demoware from Tunercat, a chip burner, an eraser, and some
spare proms, and custonize a good computer to your needs.
   I don't know if any of the holleys use an IAC, might need to get Howell
to modify it, or get one from a junkyard, the BBC have a 2" butterfly
Grumpy

| Hello everyone,
| My uncle came upon a Holley ProJection 2D very cheap recently and
purchased it.  He
| currently has an analog original Projection on his Chev 383 that, after
much "tuning"
| runs fairly acceptably.
| What I am wondering is have any of you had experience with both systems?
Is the newer