Holley Projection 2D

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 18:48:31 GMT 2000

I would love to do that, and hopefully will be able to in the future, my
stepfather has a 454 in a 3/4 ton 4X4 '72 chevy w/Holley analog 4bbl that needs
the same treatment.  I believe I have seen where there is a place for IAC in the
Holley TB (I think I remember reading somewhere that it is a Chrysler unit?).  I
guess I should start gathering info on what all is going to be needed,  I think
the Holley has 85lb/h injectors.  What would be a good cal to start with?

I was thinking this might be a quick and easy improvement for the short haul
though...

Do you know off hand how much air a BBC TB will flow???  I guess I could as my
uncle how big his throttle plates are in the Holley.

Thanks
Gabe