J.C. Whitney AFR meter

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 27 23:09:15 GMT 2000

May I suggest you check the achives about O2 sensor, and EGOR so at least
you have a clue about what your doing here.
  While you might consider it's output over .9 as useless, I say below that
is about as meaningful,  in general the <$100 sensors are designed to
function as a switch with the on/off point at 14.7:1
Grumpy

| Rex Weatherford wrote :
| > I was looking at the schematic for Dave's meter and had a few
| > questions.
 > What is the LM3914?
 It's an integrated circuit made by National Semiconductor, designed to
| create a bar graph display with a minimum of external components.
| National's data sheet is at http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM3914.html .
The