efi for triumph motor cycle(1969,750cc based special)

Johncarrick954 at aol.com Johncarrick954 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 23:26:20 GMT 2000

I am a first year student at Uni of North London & am planning to design &
build an efi system for my 1969 based 750 cc triumph M/C.
the project is due at the end of my 4th year so I've got plenty of time BUT
I'd like to build something 'different'.
I've got a basic grasp of the systems currently being used on production
motorcycles (I was a M.C. mechanic) but know nothing about cars.
I'm looking for  3 main things;
                                            a) someone with a similar machine
interested in pooling resources (e.g.XS650,comando,harley , etc.).

                                             b) any info on sensors other than
; barometric, heat, lambda, throttle posn.&air flow.

                                              c) if anyone has used direct
head injection on a machine with an 8,000 (or vaguely similar) redline does
the fuel mix properly?

                               Many thanks(I hope)

johntr7 at yahoo.co.uk