Dual exhaust on a 4.3

Darren Floen dfloen at tbaytel.net
Mon Jan 31 13:08:24 GMT 2000

  Hi all,I'm almost finished my TBI 4.3 swap in my Toy.I want to run
dual 2 1/4" exhaust,with Flowmaster mufflers.I'd be willing to run a
single system,but in my truck it'd be kinda hard to fab a y pipe.
 Will the decrease in back pressure affect the O2 sensor,or will it
confuse the computer in any way?I don't think it will,but it doesn't
hurt to ask,eh? ;-)

Thanks

--
Darren Floen