DIY_EFI Digest V5 #42

Brandon at linnstate.edu Brandon at linnstate.edu
Mon Jan 31 16:49:57 GMT 2000

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF6C0B.2D5E2D50

I have talked to several GM engineers and the solenoid replacement of
camshafts has been and is in the development stages.  The major stumbling
block is the fact that to operate the solenoids they need about 32 volts and
the car companies do not want the expense of changing all the electrical
systems in the car .

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF6C0B.2D5E2D50

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #42</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have talked to several GM engineers and the =
solenoid replacement of camshafts has been and is in the development =
stages.&nbsp; The major stumbling block is the fact that to operate the =
solenoids they need about 32 volts and the car companies do not want =
the expense of changing all the electrical systems in the car =
.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BF6C0B.2D5E2D50--