Ref: Blitz WBO2

Jacky Chu jchu at yoshimura-rd.com
Fri Jul 7 22:30:12 GMT 2000

The FATT is only a turbo timer. doesn't control boost. I found the UK site
for blitz, but they don't have the AF monitor there yet.
http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk

Where can I find some info, links, on the the other units mentioned
(E.C.M.'s "AFR Combustion Monitor", M&WIgnition)
the only one I know is Bailey's AFM.

TIA,

Jacky