fuel cooling intake air

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sat Jul 8 05:50:44 GMT 2000

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:02:15 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
wrote:

>Ah, I missed it.
>Oh, alias I misspelt a word
>I'll pass on further comment
>Grumpy
>  Thou, I'd like to have a wrenching contest with some folks...

Oh thou of mangled orthography, alias ... is that a "wrenching" contest,
a "wenching" contest, or a "wretching" contest? I'd be glad to join you
in the middle sport, sad to have to admit to the latter sport given the
state of mankind, but the former sport I'm sure you'd win hand's down.
Hmm, "hand's down" might not be the right expression, for a wrenching
contest, unless of course what you have in mind is applying a torque
wrench to your opponent's neck-bolts.

Oh well, anyone who hurls effluent at you for misspelling, just remember
Dr. Pillcan, would you rather have as your epitaph, a "wrench-monkey" or
a "chat-monkey"? I rest my case. :)

Garfarkle