turbo boost control solenoid

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Sat Jul 8 07:18:57 GMT 2000

Many of the Audi turbos from the mid-80s has a Wastegate Frequency Valve
which does this.  The part can most definitely be found on any Audi 5000
turbo from 1985 to 1988 and the Audi 200s in 1989 through 1991.  The unit is
mounted on teh firewall just below the hhodline and centered, right above
the distributor.  I don't know what sort of flow you're looking for or what
the range of duty cycles you'll be using is, so I don't know if it'll work
for you.

HTH!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)