Blitz wideband O2 meter

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sat Jul 8 17:36:23 GMT 2000

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000 18:03:24 +0100, Chris Wilson
<chris at formula3.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>The Gist translation service makes the following of the Japanese text:
>
>Measuring the air/fuel expense (A/F), of the exhaust gas it outputs.
>Settee ƒ“ƒO precision improves.
>
>$lYou connect to the
>#1.BOOST MAP ANALYZER Due to ‚é especially, the
>boost control with the A/F is possible.
>#2. Measuring range A F9. 5 - 16.0 (0.1 units)
>#3. It informs when sensor abnormal, with LED illumination the ‚Ü It does.
>
>$lItem name Specifications Price :
>A/F analyzer
>\ 120,000  14313

Hey, that's amazing and way cool! I've been waiting for Systran (ya
know, Babblefish...) to add Japanese to their repertoire, but didn't
know about this "Gist translation service". Is that on the web also
somewhere?

Say, anyone familiar with consumer pricing in Japan know what the second
firgure in all their JP web page prices might be? Some kind of VAT or
somesuch? For example, the above I must assume is 120,000yen, what's the
14313 for? If you look at the web page, it seems clear it's some kind of
additional "price" figure. It's not much, I'm just curious.

Gar