Blitz wideband O2 meter

Chris Wilson chris at formula3.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 17:03:36 GMT 2000

Friday, July 07, 2000, 7:28:09 PM, you wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:53:07 -0400, Ed.Wong at astrapharmaceuticals.com
> wrote:

> CharlesM mentioned this a short time ago. It IS an honest2goodness AFR
> instrument using what appears to be an NTK sensor alright. The only info
> I've been able to find is at the Blitz JP site:
>         http://www.blitz.co.jp/products/electonic/af/afana.htm

> (please note the word "electonic" in the above link is NOT a typo)

> My Japanese is a tad sketchy (heh), but it looks like the price listed
> there is 120,000yen, which would make it somewhere around $1200, so it's
> in the same ballpark as nearly all the other stuff currently available.

The Gist translation service makes the following of the Japanese text:

Measuring the air/fuel expense (A/F), of the exhaust gas it outputs.
Settee ƒ“ƒO precision improves.

$lYou connect to the
#1.BOOST MAP ANALYZER Due to ‚é especially, the
boost control with the A/F is possible.
#2. Measuring range A F9. 5 - 16.0 (0.1 units)
#3. It informs when sensor abnormal, with LED illumination the ‚Ü It does.

$lItem name Specifications Price :
A/F analyzer
\ 120,000  14313

--