Measuring CO

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jul 9 18:18:28 GMT 2000

Heathkit sold a DIY AFR meter that used a whetstone bridge, and one leg of
it was the sensor.  That was like in the early 80's.  Sensor was
discontinued years ago, and I was never able to track one down to see what
it really was.
  Personally, that technology is so old, I wouldn't bother with it.
Trouble is all the newer stuff is soo expensive.
Between a rock, and a hard place
Grumpy