Wideband EGO price confusion - apology

Ed.Wong at astrapharmaceuticals.com Ed.Wong at astrapharmaceuticals.com
Mon Jul 10 22:05:49 GMT 2000

Mea Culpa - sorry about that..

The original message started out as a thread to some non DIY_EFI list members
about the Blitz device that was mentioned as an aside to a different discussion
over the Vf signal on Toyota EECS fuel injection c omputers.....

Anyway I copied the DIY_EFI list kinda as an afterthought w/o thinking that the
other missing part of the thread would lead to terminal mayhem

Gar had posted some info on his product

EGOR Precision AFR Meter           $379 (without sensor)
EGOR AFR Interface Module                $219          "

and I made the mistake of ADDING all the itmes together (plus $99 for the
sensor)
thus arriving at $697 rounded up as ~ $700.

Gar's clarification seems to indicate that the $219 price (plus $99 sensor) is
all thats needed... I didnt understand that...

EWong