EFI fuel pump and water.

Seth sethea at mediaone.net
Thu Jul 13 22:22:39 GMT 2000

Bruce mentioned needing pressure. So maybe a 12 volt air compressor to
pressurize air tanks half full of water?  2Liter soda bottles are good
for ~150 psi, or so the amateur rocket list members say. Maybe a CO2
fire extinguisher bottle and a really good 12 volt  air compressor?. Or
for short durations, the extinguisher bottles can take LOTS of pressure.
A friend said his was hydrotested to 2000+ psi??? I can't remeber for
sure, but it was a LOT of pressure. I think you are talking seamless
stainless tune to the misting nozzles then, but it might be feasible for
a drag racing/tractor pulling setup. Of course you'd have to charge it
from a nitrogen bottle, but those are pretty cheap to fill.

-Seth