Automotive Circuit Protection - Part 1

Jeff Webb mustang at ufl.edu
Sat Jul 15 15:56:23 GMT 2000

Since this thread surfaced again, how about Part 4?  If I missed it,
please let me know and I'll try to find it in the archives.  The first
three parts were very informative.

Garfield Willis wrote:
> Nothing like a Vuja Day, but seriously, how did you come to reply to a
> thread so dead and musty in the grave?

He probably had a backlog of messages.  With the traffic on this list,
it's hard to catch up if you get behind.  Been there.

Jeff