Hello

Dave & Irina Eicher sailors at mwci.net
Sun Jul 16 12:59:22 GMT 2000

Hello,

I'm VERY interested in participating in this activity. I'm motivated because
I am putting an LS1 engine from a 1998 Z28 into my 1964 Impala SS. I would
like to be able to reprogram the fuel maps and advance tables when I add a
turbocharger.

I just bought Redhat V6.0 ($1.99) but haven't installed it yet. I'm a BSEE
grad with post grad work in Computer Science, I'm an engineering manager of
a software group. It has been several years since I developed code but I
believe I can resurrect the skills.  How can I help?

thanks,  dave