Torque measurements

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Jul 16 18:23:21 GMT 2000

The easy answer to this is f=ma, however there is always more to it.

There are several variables to contend with. Air drag, rolling resistance,
drivetrain loss, gear ratios, frontal area and weight (mass).

If I posted snip's of C code, would that help? I usually convert everything
to metric, do the calc's, then convert back to the units desired.

Wait a minute, shoot, if you have g-tech HP ratings, just use this equation:

                  HP * 5252
                      RPM

BobR.