"Normal" O2 sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 24 17:53:46 GMT 2000

I would imagine has alot to due with how the gasket fails.
I've seen some that were driven for so long there were erosin problems from
the coolant leaking.  I' ve seen some that were at least worthy of the term
catastrophic.  I can't remember one killing the O2.  Initially might take
some running for them to purge and get good cross counts, but they did live.
This is kinda dated material, have't done a blown head gaket in last few
years.
Grumpy