AVGAS

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Thu Jun 8 16:53:37 GMT 2000

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:43:14 -0700, garwillis at msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

Oh boy, geez why don't I just proof-read this crap; here comes the
ERRATA again. :(

>The other less easily found highly-leaded Av fuel, the
>so-called 100/130 (red in color),

Nooooo no, (my colorblindness showing, I'm afraid :), the chart below is
correct. The 100/130 is green. It's the 80/87 that's the red one. Used
mostly on older low-compression Av engines. Leaves real purdy stains on
the wings, too. Heh.

>Grade		Color
>
>80/87		Red
>100LL		Blue
>100/130	Green
>115/145	Purple (getting scarce these days; only found at larger fields)

Garputz