EGOR

Paul Murphy paul at vb.co.za
Thu Jun 8 17:10:50 GMT 2000

Gar

Heh I can have the funds transfered into a bank account
of your choosing within 24 hours. Those are my hassles and problems.
Import Duty and shipping are also my problem.

You just have to declare what the items are and their value on the
invoice and customs docs.

My advice in business is, if your not making any money then dont
worry to much about taxes and such things. So starting rolling the suckers
out the door, prove you got a viable business, then make an appointment with
a tax/export advisor. Its not like your selling missile technology to the
arabs or anything. No tax/customs inspectors are going to be staking your
place out, if your pushing out a few EGORS a week, without proper paperwork.

I just request that you invoice me for "computer interface" and
NOT auto parts. Duty on computer stuff is 5% for
ZA. Totally legit for the module as thats all it does, you could use the
module with the same sensor in a industrial furnace if you want.
I suggest you label you meter a "Gas Analyser" as opposed to "exhaust gas
anaylser".

Most countries have very tricky import taxes on auto components.

Is this EGOR going to take longer than a month before you start shipping ?

Its just I saw a few "its just around the corner posts" dated 1998, in the
archives

Well enough of my whining.

Paul