AVGAS

Steve Spiers s.spiers at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 9 00:45:20 GMT 2000

Hi

Interesting Page. Is this the same AVGAS we get in NZ? I assumed it was 100RON.
was I wrong?

At most racing events I attend, AVGAS is the most commin fuel used, expecially
in Carbed cars. Ive seen Shell 100RON unleaded racing fuel being more comminly
used latle, expecially in EFI cars, its cheep.

Steve