Bosch EZK diagnostic codes?

Christoffer Bruman bruman at telia.com
Mon Jun 12 00:33:07 GMT 2000

Hi list!

Anyone out there that has got any info on Bosch EZK ignition diagnostic
codes, or could point me in the right direction? The particular ignition
ECU in question is a Bosch 0 261 201 009, application is a Volvo B230E
(8v, 2.3liter I4...) w/K-Jet as found in late eighties 740:s...

Best Regards,

Christoffer Bruman
Monsteras, Smaland, Sweden

PS: I tried to search the archives from the DIY-EFI webpage, but didnt
even manage to find/get to the "search-page"...??? DS.