Try this link.... TVS Transorbs

Will McGonegal McGonegal.Will at etc.ec.gc.ca
Tue Jun 13 13:50:17 GMT 2000

General Semiconductor is a manufacturer of TransZorb® Transient Voltage.

http://www.gensemi.com/product/categories/tvs/tvs.htm
http://www.gensemi.com/product/products.htm

And they have automotive specific ones:

http://www.gensemi.com/product/categories/Automotive/automotive.htm

They have information on how to implement these devices into your design.

Will