EGT gauges

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Wed Jun 14 21:51:45 GMT 2000

... did a dogpile search ... which came up with one I knew of before ...

	http://www.exhaustgas.com/

and also a couple of other links to single point EGT meters:

	http://alamomotorsports.com/greddy_gauge.htm
	http://www.extrememotorsports.com/g2cat/egtgauge.htm
	http://www.dakotadigital.com/products/egt.htm

perhaps one of the most interesting links was:

	http://mason.gmu.edu/~bbauer/egt.html

... which had a pretty inexpensive DIY setup using ... the Aircraft Spruce
Catalog.  The company in the top link offers product that can monitor up to
4 EGT sensors ...

HTH!
Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)