re New to the list...

TVS TKMVS at clara.net
Sat Jun 17 00:13:27 GMT 2000

> What's your time worth versus the cost of an easier to use ECU?
> Starting with a 4 cyl. ECU might save you 100 pounds worth of kludges
> and your time.  (Of course, maybe you enjoy building stuff out of
> dissimilar components.)
Well, I do.....   BUT as they say "There's no point in flogging a dead
horse.." I wouldn't bother getting another ECU if it was only got get one
from a 4 cyl. However, a re-programmable one which can be reprogrammed with
'simple/cheap' equipment would be another thing! :-)
I hear the Motronic is re-programmable... is there any information on the
web as to how? Or are there any others that fall into this category?!
Thanks, Toby.