GARFIELD IS WAY WAY OUT OF LINE RE: EGOR, oxygen sensor, O2 sensor, wide band oxygen sensor

Paul paul at vb.co.za
Sat Jun 17 00:38:38 GMT 2000

Hey Bruce

You guys never gave me SQUAT, I had to scour the net
for the info, I found the archived list files on some obscure
ftp server. I found out that the patents was a good place to
go to get info, while using the altavista search engine.

I went through close on a hundred patents page to page.
I got most of the best ACCURATE info from NON DIY_EFI Sources,

In fact no information on my web site is related to any
information that Garfield supplied.

All I see from Garfields side in the archives is brief
conjecture, self praise, bitching about others BUT not a bloody SINGLE
schematic in site.
Not a single HARD fact that would even point you in the right direction.

His public offerings at this momement in time, commerical and non profit,
amount to diddly SQUAT.
No documentation of the public project(as advertised on www site)and NO
commercial product.
Sweet fsck all, and he wants to clamber all over my back about MY offering.

Lets not forget that he clearly indicated from the start that EGOR was a
list project,
the fact that he has defaulted on his word, leaves him with NO honour.

The fact that Garfields sitting with a nice little preorder book from LIST
members for his Egors says
a lot about his contribution to any hard and fast facts regarding Egor to
this DIY_EFI
list. Shit the archives are full of "oh argh its coming a long nicely"'s.
The fact is, in the
entire archive there aren't any hard and fast facts relating to EGOR.

Yeah sure some of you guys have all the inside info on EGOR, but thats NOT
what a list is about.
Go set up an efi.com NOT a dot ORG site if you want to do that. A list is
about sharing ideas and information
with others?

Shit paying NTK the extra bucks for their PROVEN kit is going to be a real
pleasure, and I'll use it to
develop my own stuff.

I DONT NEED YOU BRUCE AND GARFIELD, I'll make my own Wide Band Sensor
without your fscking non-existant
help. I'll also be helping OTHERS to build thier own sensors. We might TOAST
a few but we'll be having
fun. Does Garfield think where all bloody children, is he the only one in
the whole list capable of
wiring up a sensor, and running a few simple tests?