Muddying your waters to make them look deep

Paul paul at vb.co.za
Sat Jun 17 12:03:34 GMT 2000

Hi Guys

Maybe this would be a good time to remove the Egor
project from the DIY_EFI web page. The fact that
this project is NOT a DIY_EFI project, makes it a
bogus claim.

The cost of registering an ORG domain, and the yearly
fees are considerably reduced, becuase thier supposed
to be for NON-Profitable use. But then I see Garfield
is an old hand at making use of charitable status, for
profit. No wonder the IRS are all over his back.

I dont see any links to Horiba/NTK/ECM etc regarding
thier sensors on the web page.

I myself was led to believe that EGOR was an open
project, for list members to get involved in.
Which it definately is NOT. If EGOR is not a list project
then why have it listed on the DIY_EFI web page.

For those of you who feel his "secrets" are invaluable to the list, please
take note of his own comments regarding secrets.

>Usually, though, you end up disappointed; the "secret" is almost always
>nothing special. Hence the "secret sauce" is mostly "secret" and little
>"sauce". So it has to be hidden. Shakespeare had a term for this; he
>called it "muddying your waters to make them look deep". Cute, huh?

Yes very cute, Garfield.

Paul