Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Web Page

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 17 14:42:54 GMT 2000

Paul tapped away at the keyboard with:

> For those who couldn't access my web page, you know that useless piece of
> disinformation, the
> ip address is;
>
> 196.22.202.162
>
> The problems seem to be from those of you in the UK.

Useless information as usual. :-)

Looks like your domain name isn't known outside certain nameserver
authority spaces.

The schematic shown is quite a bit more detailed than what Bosch
publish in the latest edition of their "green book".

I've looked up the US Patent Office entry on the "blackening" effect
and it indicates that you need to limit the current to a varying
degree; could view the figures because I don't use *anybody's*
plugins. It's simply too dangerous.

--
Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning
Perth, Western Australia