DIY_EFI Digest V5 #220

Scott Pearson camarors_ss at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 07:42:36 GMT 2000

I've been reading the list for a while now and am
starting to catch on a bit, but *really* would like
some one-on-one assistance. Is there anyone out there
that would be willing to go on direct email to help
teach me some of this? Here's what I'm doing-
I have a 79 Z-28 Camaro I'm building, it's my pride
and joy that I've owned since I was 16. I want to
build an injection system for it and I really don't
know enough yet to even start. If anyone would be
willing to take me up on this I'd highly appreciate
it.

Scott