DIY_EFI Digest V5 #220

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jun 18 13:15:13 GMT 2000

I sounds like a lot of work (if reading is even work), but download the
gmecm archives, and the DIY ones, and just start reading, yess alot will be
over your head, but alot will bring you up to speed on what's going on.
   There are lots of little things to consider / know, and information is
power.  Spend a couple days reading, and you be able to formulate guestions
that you need answered and go from there
Grumpy