Archive help needed

Cudabob rhuish at goldrush.com
Sun Jun 18 16:46:23 GMT 2000

I've downloaded the three archives and started to puruse them. Lots
of great information (thanks everyone), but finding and linking
associated information is a real problem.

There was, if I recall correctly, an active index for the diy_efi
archives. Is the indexing program still available? If not,  I would very
interested in reconstructing it.

OBTW: Only two of the archives unzip properly. The efi332.zip
gives an error msg. to the effect there is corrupt data in the
unzipper. I download "it" a couple of time with the same results.
Any clues?

CudaBob '65 - Angels Camp, Calif
CudaBob at workmail.com
http://www.goldrush.com/~rhuish/