DIY_EFI Digest V5 #220

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Sun Jun 18 18:21:07 GMT 2000

	I'm feeling kind of out of my depth on this list for most of the time, but
this sounds like a pretty easy project if you've got a smallblock in there.
Just grab the intake, distributor, computer, and associated wiring off of a
later smallblock and bolt it on.  That's probably easier said than done, as
I'm sure there are a few important tricks I'm missing.  But that's the
short version.  Depending on how much complexity you want, you could either
get a TBI (throttle body injection) or TPI (tuned port injection, the
familiar manifold that looks like steel spider).  This junkyard approach
would probably be the cheapest way, and more or less a bolt on.  However, I
don't have much of any details about an exact shopping list or anything
like that.

Matt Cramer