Bosch Motronic

Corner Paul Paul.Corner at icl.com
Mon Jun 19 12:11:36 GMT 2000

Hi All

I see from some of the recent posts that Bosch use an 8051 in some of their
ECUs. If this uses an external PROM for code rather than on chip ROM, does
anyone have a HEX dump they can email me off line ?
Be interesting to  do a disassembly of the code, and comparing it to the
stuff I've already written for my board.
If the code is burnt into the chip (as opposed to the MAP data), I expect
there will be a security bit set that will prevent a HEX dump....
TIA

Regards, Paul.