Archive help needed

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Mon Jun 19 18:27:41 GMT 2000

> I've downloaded the three archives and started to puruse them. Lots
> of great information (thanks everyone), but finding and linking
> associated information is a real problem.
.
.
> OBTW: Only two of the archives unzip properly. The efi332.zip
> gives an error msg. to the effect there is corrupt data in the
> unzipper. I download "it" a couple of time with the same results.
> Any clues?

I downloaded this file and got the same error message, so I have
rezipped the files and posted them on incoming as "EFI332ARCHv.ZIP". I
have downloaded the new file and unzipped it with no problems, so it
should work.

Steve - you might want to delete the bad original file.

--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering
rwhughe at ev1.net