Dr. Pelican & 'kicks'

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Tue Jun 20 07:22:08 GMT 2000

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 15:34:57 +0200, "Paul" <paul at vb.co.za> wrote:

>... you or your side kick Garfield ...

Just wanted to assure/disclaim to everyone that Bruce is still very much
his own man, and we definitely aren't exactly "side-kicks", unless by
that you mean that we're thorns in each other's sides at times. I didn't
want his reputation to be sullied on my account. :)

Bruce has been a consistent avocado of non-profit DIY projects (read the
word "consistent" as "religious" in this regard). Altho he apparently
remembers the events that forced EGOR & ION commercial, he STILL takes
every opportunity to rub my nose in the fact that I've "gone over to the
dark side". :)  Wadaya expect from an avocado?

All I can observe is, he isn't my "sidekick", but he sure *is* GRUMPY!

Garfarkle