DIYEFI: DIY_EFI Digest V5 #226

DIY_EFI Digest DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org
Thu Jun 22 13:38:53 GMT 2000

DIY_EFI Digest         Thursday, June 22 2000         Volume 05 : Number 226

In this issue:

	Re: gm altenators...and efi
	Re: gm altenators...and efi
	Re: Multi Coil Setups
	79 Z-28 EFI
	Ignition cuts for rev limits / traction control
	Re: 79 Z-28 EFI

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.