Multi Coil Setups

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Mon Jun 26 20:07:06 GMT 2000

Thanks Gar,
Yeah, that finishes that then... I had a look at your pics, they're nothing
like the same. To be more specific on my previous post, the European ones
are essentially a twin double-ended coil in one block with a common supply
and ground, and two control signals that swing between 0-5V, one signal for
each coil I guess.
Maybe the control gubbins inside is the same though.... clutching at straws
probably, where's my coat....

Rich.