Multi-processor EFI

Bernd Felsche bernie at perth.dialix.com.au
Fri Mar 3 11:25:25 GMT 2000

As a side note - I've just donloaded the data sheets for the
Siemens (now Infineon) AUDO TC1775

It's the full 32-bit thing with everything you can imagine you'd
ever want in an engine management system. I'm still looking through
the instruction set for the one that pulls the drain plug on the
kitchen sink... :-)

Details at
	http://www.infineon.com/AUDO/

WARNING: Wear a crash helmet in case your brain explodes.

Out of the league of hobbyists and those professionals designing
systems for small production runs not requiring all the you-beaut
blinkenlights.

It pretty much represents the ceiling of current technology. It's
officially escaping - um - being released this month.

--
Real Name: Bernd Felsche
    Email: nospam.bernie at perth.DIALix.com.au