Knock sensor interface

Bernd Felsche bernie at perth.dialix.com.au
Mon Mar 6 12:23:48 GMT 2000

mike mager writes:

>Could you give me the URL (or a good clue!) to that AN9770, as the search at
>Intersil couldn't find it.  Cool circuit!  (Time marches on.)

Obviously a belt slipped off their search engine. :-)

Use "Entire Site Search" and select only Data Sheets and Application
Notes in the categories. Search for the product: HIP9010.

Here's the URL to the application note...
	http://www.intersil.com/data/an/an9/an9770/AN9770.pdf

--
Real Name: Bernd Felsche
    Email: nospam.bernie at perth.DIALix.com.au