Turbo speed sensor ever used ?

Seth sethea at mediaone.net
Tue Mar 7 03:06:33 GMT 2000

For really high output engines, you don't have to go with as mild a cam
as you might think. Some Porsche turbo cams had durations in excess of
360 degrees. I have no idea what the powerband was like, and I can only
assume they relied on a resonating/standing wave tuning to make this
sort of cam timing work. But I bet it had a fair amount of overlap.

-Seth