DIY_EFI Digest V5 #89

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Wed Mar 8 06:28:07 GMT 2000

Thanks all who replied, I suspected it was P/H style injector.  I'll and have a
look at the 332 driver board circuit.  The use of the resistor still has me
wondering though, Nissan (I think) used to have resistors in series with the
injectors, were they low impedance injectors ?  What value was the resistor (5R,
10R) ?

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com

>Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:12:07 -0800
>From: "John Dammeyer" <johnd at autoartisans.com>
>Subject: Re: Subaru TBI
>

>Yikes!  or How to screw up an injector in one easy pulse.
>
>This is a PeakHold type injector.  13.8V / 1.6 Ohms is almost 9 Amps.
Injectors normally