EFI GM Diesel (was AFM measurement/backpressure (was Turbo speed sensor))

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Mar 9 04:45:08 GMT 2000

All PCM controlled, yes.  Done in the injection pump, so some serious
changes would be in order to run 6 cyl. Can't find the books I had,
but something about a stepper motor controlled disc that rotated to
change fuel volume and timing.  Optical crank sensor in the pump was a
common failure in the early days.  Wastegate operated off vacuum pump,
pwm solenoid.
Shannen