OEM EFI adaptation

Geoff, Kate & Theo Campbell campbell at cyberwizards.com.au
Thu Mar 9 11:19:13 GMT 2000

Please forgive my innocence, but is this mailing list always this busy?
I logged on to get my usual mail and was bombarded by over ninety messages.
I don't wish to seem misplaced, I am actually an Autoelectrician who wishes
to adapt a GM OEM EFI system (Holden Camira 1.8 MPFI, no O2 sensor) to a
Ford Escort 2Lt, and I was hoping for some information to make life a bit
easier.
I am well aware of the possibilities of coolant temp sensor voltage
manipulation, as well as other small tweaks, but my main problem is the
doing away with the flap type air flow meter. I have a later Camira's map
sensor.
I would like to hear some ideas on this, but keep in mind it is for a rally
car, and does not need to be totally pollution free.
Thanx.