Circuit simulation

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Sat Mar 11 19:34:07 GMT 2000

Swayze wrote:

> sounds like you need about three squelch controls and a couple of > faders. I wouldn't go digital unless you need a time delay.

Haven't a clue how I would implement that though. I haven't gotten to
take any of my EE classes yet so what I know I've taught myself or
picked up from other people along the way. Anyone have any schematics
for a squelch circuit laying around? Maybe if I can see it I'll be able
to figure out how to work it into what I need.

Also, I just found National Semiconductor's site. This is a good thing
:) Especially samples :) In particular the LM1949 injector driver :)
--
Steve
97 Chevy Camaro Z28, Mystic teal, A4, not stock